high-tech toys

Okay, I'm surprised that this hasn't been said yet...

Most of the complaints that I've heard (or read) on this topic relate to
the expense involved in these 'high-tech toys' - point being that many
cannot afford these toys. I've looked into the pricing, and most are under
$200. Yea, that's still a pretty penny, BUT... How much did you pay for
your saddle?! Does one person not being able to afford an SR Enduro mean
that others shouldn't be allowed to buy them?

Just my .02 worth.

Stephanie, Vic, Rose and Nora
Tucson, AZ