ridecamp forum and topics

    > Subject: Re:farrier
    > Might not be proper forum, but need reliable endurance/CTR
    > farrier in Colorado Springs, CO, area.

Hi group,

First of all Thanks! to all of you - for your support of
Ridecamp - and your patience and good humor.

It seems that I've made folks a little edgy about what
constitutes an 'endurance topic' - my apologies if I
make the wrong call at times, but I really think that
Ridecamp is back on track as a friendly and useful place
to talk distance riding.

I think questions such as this (looking for a farrier)
are a perfect example of the kind of questions and
immediate answers that you can not get anywhere but on the
net - and an *excellent* use of this forum. And almost
any remotely related topic is fine to touch on - ask
the question or pose the problem, find somebody out there
who can help, or maybe has a similar problem - and if
it's really a marginal distance riding topic then it's
a good idea to take the discussion private.

Thanks again for being such a great group of folks
and being patient while we search for the perfect
Ridecamp recipe!

Steph

p.s. it's probably best not to bash folks publicly
if they mess up and send jokes to Ridecamp instead
of their buddies. Just assume it was a mistake and
it probably won't happen again. If it does I'll
say something 'official' to the bad guys.