Re: Can of Worms

Nancy Mitts wrote:

> I've been catching up on the archives & noticed the comments on quest.

Does anyone know where these comments are in the archives? I do anewsletter for
the saddle club that I am a member of and I would like
to include the general comments made about people's experience with
this new wormer. Can anyone help me out?

Also I would like to thank everyone who replied to my questions about
getting my fat pasture ornament into shape. The suggestions are working
wonderfully and he is not only looking better but is feeling better and is
ready to go every day. He is quite the horse. Didn't know there was that
much horse underneath all of that fat. He is enjoying all of the riding. I
guess  he was getting tired of being an pasture ornament!

Lynette