Saddles for sale

From: Lisa Popp
Email: lpopp@pa.net

My last three messages haven't gotten through to Ridecamp, so I'll try this.
Thanks!

I have a 17" Wintec PRO Dressage saddle for sale.  It is in excellent condition, with all fittings, 2 girths, moveable thigh blocks. I am not sure, but I believe it to be a wide tree.  This is a very comfortable and secure saddle, but since I got my Sports Saddle, it is collecting dust in the tack room.  $425.00  phone   717-567-7164 or <lpopp@pa.net>

For a friend:

15" Sports Saddle, chocolate brown.  Purchased in October 97, used only a few times.  Like new condition.  $800.00  Contact Jean Tozar  540-966-3452