Can of Worms

I've been catching up on the archives & noticed the comments on quest. I
used it for the 1st time last week, on 8 horses age 10months-14 years. We
didn't have any problems at all, we don't have dogs though. And the tube
was marked for an 1150 lb. horse, not 1350. We gave the whole tube to
everyone but the 2 babies. Our smallest adult probably weighed about 950 or
so.
Nancy Mitts
Central Region