Prompting by definition -Spirit of Endurance

Randy Eiland wrote:
>I will say this, if the majority of the AERC membership is in favor of
>these activities, then I say majority rules...but I can't help but think
>our membership is not in favor or either activity.

I agree with you Randy.  I think a rider using radio communication to pace
themselves would have an unfair advantage over most of the other riders.
The only person prompting should be the rider prompting his or her own horse.

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch
~~~\   _  ~~/ /\ /       Buckeye, AZ
       ( )__     ) ' '        horsetrails@inficad.com