Bosana Horse Shoes

Lauren,

I saw them too when I got my catalog last month. It looks like they hook
onto the backs of the horses shoes?  I too have been wondering if anyone
has used them and whether they liked them. Were they easy to get on and
off, did they stay on the horse while trotting?  They also look like they
had a rolled or steel toe on them?  Anyone else notice that?

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch
~~~\   _  ~~/ /\ /       Buckeye, AZ
       ( )__     ) ' '        horsetrails@inficad.com