Re: Pit Stop 50

I should remember the names of the rides.  They were at the end of the season
and during the first 25 mile loop of the second day of three, I fell off and
broke seven ribs, a collarbone and punctured a lung.  I spent the next week in
the hospital in Carson City.  Of course, I will never forget the ride, I just
can't remember it's name.  But there were three separate 50's that
weekend.....Maryben