Re: Pit Stop 50

...what did this ride used to be called that was based at the Pit
Stop Bar in Silver Springs, Nevada?

Nikki in Fallon...do you know?

It was the Crossroads 55 that I rode there in '83 under different
management.  I think the trails are going to be better at this ride.  Kathy
and Cliff live there and know the area.  There are a lot of neat trails
around Silver Springs, nearby Lake Lahontan, and the surrounding desert
mountains.  Fort Churchill, the Pony Express trail, and the herds of
mustangs are some of the other attractions to see.  The desert should be
blooming soon too.  All we need is a little more sunshine!