Pit Stop 50

>As sanctioning director for the West region, I have no records of this ride
>taking place before, at least not under this name.

Hi Barbara:

Maybe you or somebody else might know then, what this ride was called in
the past?  I know that a ride was put on from this same location in the
past (by Cliff Lewis, or?)....it must have had a different name.

This is a good trivia question for some of you guys that have been around
awhile...what did this ride used to be called that was based at the Pit
Stop Bar in Silver Springs, Nevada?

Nikki in Fallon...do you know?

Happy Trails,

Karen