Re: Pit Stop 50

<< The Pit Stop 50 uses many of the same trail that were used by... and here's
 where I show my age!  I can't for the life of me remember the gal's name
 but she also is the one that started the Lassen-Applegate Ride. >>

Her name is Lavone Booth and she now lives in Silver Springs. Her daughter Ann
is married to Dave Nicholson of the XP rides fame; she often goes back to Utah
where Dave and Ann live and helps them with their rides. We were very sad when
she stopped managing the Applegate-Lassen rides. We waited three years and she
did not intend to reinstate the rides, so we asked if she minded if we DID.
She said no, so the rest is history. We love managing those rides, we love the
trail and the country.

Barbara