shocktamer pads

Hey Guys!!  I have used Shock Tamer pads before. I loved them!!  BUT, I
did have a problem with losing the shoes and the pads.  here in the SE,
the conditions are WET and because of that, the shoes pull.  No matter how
tight the clinches are, or how often we tightened them.  Because I don't
keep my horses up in stalls or small paddocks...I have them loose in 28
acres, and when a shoe is lost, so is the pad.

Samm--team coujur