Re: Hats

I took my cracked Troxel back to the store where I bought it. They gave me
a new oen and dealth with TRoxel to get a replacement to resell.. It was
very easy.

My troxel got cracked when i didn't duck low enough under a branch. I never
felt more than a bump, but must have hit pretty hard to crack the helmet!

chris