Hats

Hi all,

Sorry to post this to the net - but it is endurance related I think.
Can anyone give me any ideas , names etc of endurance(that is
lightweight, cool) hats OTHER Than the Troxel. I love my troxel , but I
have now been trying for 4 months to get any response out of them about
the crash replacement policy after I had my fall in January. Their
customer service(outside USA) stinks. Don't even have the decency to
reply to my faxes(Can't phone easily as the time difference is about 10
hours). As these are the only hats like this we can get here, I will
have to look at importing something. What else is in use , and how do
you like them in comparison?? I have been using my old riding hat and am
suffering from fried brains!!. Post to me privately at address below.

Thanks

Cindy Budler
National Contracts Department
Fabrication Division