Re: Hats/Helmets <<< after the crash

I wasn't sure if I should replace it or not, so I took it to the store
where I bought it and showed it to them. They took the helmet, gave me a
new one and dealt with Troxel.

My understanding is that Troxel wants to test the helmets that are damaged
for crash-worthiness,but usually just replaces them anyway, rather than
testing thema dn sending them bak to you.

chris