Scratches/CLOVER help!

From: Liz Carpenter
Email: cvsec@leeds.ac.uk

Hi all,

I am subscribed to Ridecamp and get the
Digests every day, but it still won't let me write to ridecamp@endurance.net so I am here on the guest thingy.

A few days ago someone wrote about photosensitivity and scratches, plus stuff about fresh grass and clover causing scratches. Can that person please please mail me with more info (or of course any other person who knows about it)?? A friends endurance horse gets a mysterious case of scratches on the fetlocks in spring time the cause of which does not seem to be related to mud/etc but this grass/clover thing sounds promising so she is very interested in any detail anyone might have on this subject.

Cheers!

Liz and Basil The Nag