Re: LD - CRT - NATRC - ETC

OPS   Wendy   lurking   will have to respond here.. NATRC DID change the
electrolyte rule this year  -- you can feed them anyway you like..it was
about time..
however there is still great oposition to the use of them ..many riders
and natrc vets think it is bad and dangerous to give them.. i will put
this in another post..

for this year   we can give what ever the horse needs.. electrolytes
that  is by syringe.

and the ez boot change has already saved my horses hoof once..

they are changing -- but overall still alot of rules that  are not
needed..
as well as other 'personal' problems.  read attitudes..
Roger R