Re: cooling of legs and shoeing

I could say ditto with Cherly-- I have found the clay poltices to HOLD
heat. I have NOT had the good results I get from my mix or from the OHC
STOCKIN-UP chinesse herb solution. It cost more then my leg sweat
linament.. I also use Hilton Herb LEG AIDE..
homeopathic  mix.
and I like to ARNICA-RUTA_RHUS  ointment .
I get better results from letting the legs air cool or use ice wraps
like the DC-ICE BOOT or the new DURA-KOLD ice wraps.
I do wrap for the trailer ride home..
rr