Re: Open mouth syndrome

In reference to the open mouth horse, I know a mare who does this.  She
looks like a merry go round horse.  The head tilted to the side, teeth
bared, trots along all day just great.  Her rider says she likes her
because "she's got hormones, like me!"  She is a bit of a hussy (the
mare)  She makes some REALLY mean faces at the water hole, but it's all
bark no bite.  She always behaves.  Don't know if this is the same as
your horse, but it certainly hasn't hampered her career.

Angie, friend of Dixie Bask

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]