Re: unruly riders

PS:  Linda's post reminded me that I failed to mention that this issue came up
at our Ride Manager's meeting at the last PNER convention.  Managers had
concerns about 2 or 3 different riders that have posed chronic safety
problems, and that very clause was invoked--my understanding is that letters
went out from the affected managers to these riders denying entry, at least on
specific horses that were causing problems.

Heidi