Re: unruly riders

Karen, take a look at rule #4 - Entry to a ride may not be refused
except for cause. Cause is defined.....Abusive harassment of ride
personnel, other riders or crews...

At either Old Glory or Armadillo (years past), we told a person they
would not be allowed entry to either of our rides if they did not behave
better. It worked and they have been much better ever since. All ride
managers need to read and study the rule book, then hold their ride
according to the rules and enforce said rules when needed.

Linda Parrish
Kennard, TX
Member of AERC & TERA (Texas Endurance Riders Association)