Re: LD question

Carol:

For the first ten years of distance riding, I did almost exclusively ECTRA rides.
I learned much and met great people...good horsemen and saw little bullshit.  They
are a great group.  There are no NATRC rides in the NE and I have never ridden
one.  From what I hear, I would not like them, but think they would be a good
starting place for many...like ECTRA.

Teddy