LD question

Wow Glenn, you really do deserve an editor :) but make some
very good points. Since the LD debate has been raging for
years, maybe we should assume that we (AERC) just haven't gotten
it right yet...

I'd like to pose a question to AERC members on the Ridecamp list.
Please answer me  privately with a 'Yes' or a 'No' in the subject line
and I'll keep a tally of replies.

Question: Would you like to see a minimum time rule applied to LD rides?

(the formula could vary, but a mild version might be in the neighborhood
of 7 or 8 mph max - 3 to 4 hours minimum to complete a 25 miler).

Steph