Re: Can of Worms

OPS oh well I gave the Quest to whole gang --including the old 26 yr
do-nothing retired 1000 lb..
everyone got a 'full dose'  except the small one that is about 800..he
got a dose for 850.. his weight was done on a scale at UTenn

everyone is fine and going great.
my 6 yr old 1200 pounder  did get some bumps on the belly --not sure if
it was hives or just the new crop of nat bugs comming out ..this boy is
a bit wimpy and the bugs do cause him to get little welts.. but he was
not sick and has been working fine,
not sure if I will use Quest again
until I hear more from those that tried it.
Ivermectim got ALOT of bad press when it first came out.. We used the IM
shots from day one.. over 15 yrs ago.. NEVER had a problem. of course
when the paste came out we switched.. vets lost on that deal
May go back to the Ivermect paste next time instead of Quest

Of course we give that awlfull STRONGID-C  .. been using it since it
came out
no problems and we get blood tests.. Of course we dont max out  so maybe
we have not stressed our guys to show ill effects from it..
rr