Re: Cinch's

Hi Drin,

My grey scalded from the professionals choice neoprene girth too.  So I
switched to a string girth, no problems.

I have a girth question, I use a western style girth with the huge tongue
to buckle into a hole on the billet strap.  I don't buckle I do the western
wrap, so the tongue really pokes into my ankle after a few miles and
becomes a torture device! I have my husband cut the tongues off the girth
but I sure would like to find a western string girth without the tongue on
it.  After they are cut you have to be careful that the short cut off stubb
is not rubbing on your horse and pointing to the outside.
Anyone every seen any without the tongues?  If so where?

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch
~~~\   _  ~~/ /\ /       Buckeye, AZ
       ( )__     ) ' '        horsetrails@inficad.com