Re: Cinch's

other half was T-bred, very fine hair & skin.   Had major problems with
scalding even with leg wraps & splint boots with neoprene.  Even heard after I
sold him (warned that he was very sensitive skinned) that he scalded with
professional choice ice boots.

He was the only horse I experienced this with.  Have also heard but don't know
for a fact that there are different grades of neoprene & that Ortho-flex has
the best quality.

FYI this horse was liver chestnut.

Hope this helps,

Lori & Sky