mares wanted!

I got the chance to ride a FA AL BADI+/ daughter yesterday, and she is the
SMOOTHEST horse ever!  It made me think, here is this IAHA Regional
Endurance Champion with over 3000 miles and a Legion of Supreme Honor,
fantastic heartrate and extremely smooth (no I WASN'T sore after my first
50 on him, nor on my first 100!) who obviously passes on these qualities
plus his substance and gentleness (NO shies!) and he is lonely!!

So, anyone who is an AERC member (or NATRC) I am offering to breed your
mare for $200 this spring!  I am serious about seeing these qualities
passed on and used for future distance horses!   I am hoping others who
have good mares will also be serious about breeding good distance horses
and will take me up on this very reasonable offer!

Fa Al Badi+/ is black bay with a star.  He is a "color sucker" and as far
as I can tell, does not carry the chestnut gene.  He takes white off,
except the star.  Excellent feet, never an abcess, never easy boots over
shoes, he excells in rocks.   15h.  Sire is off the Babson farm, dam is off
the Ruminaja farm.  Big boned.  Sires big boned gentle foals.   Some of you
might have seen him at Timberon last year.

So, here he is, 1 hour south of Tulsa (sorry, no transported semen).   He's
got a strong pedigree (Babson substance and gentleness, Ruminaja pretty
head), he's proven himself, and, best of all, he is passing on outstanding
distance qualities.  But he needs some partners!
(photo on www.arabiancenter.com   look up classified, stallions, Oklahoma)
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
OK