No Subject

At 08:44 PM 3/28/98 -0800, you wrote:
>------------------------------
I feed my horse a supplement with yucca in it and occasionally use
 bute or MSM to manage arthritis. I need to know suggested withdrawal
 times for these items.

>      Bonnie Snodgrass
MSM will test.  This is the information I was given.  A horse makes certain
amount naturally, but when you supplement the MSM it will raise the level in
the body.  The test will show MSM in above normal levels in the horses.  As
for how long to stop using before a ride, that depends on the individual horse.
Do I have have that right Mike T?

Wendy Merendini
& Fire Mt. Flikka