No Subject

These are a few things we shouls all remember as the endurance season
begins:

               THE GOLDEN RULES OF ENDURANCE RIDING

1.    To feed and condition as we all know we should.

2.    Not to push too hard as a beginner or a pro.

3.    To start slow and finish as a winner to yourself.

4.    To be friendly and courteous on and off the trail.

5.    To encourage new riders and help riders in need of it.

6.    To be courteous to P/R volunteers, officials and to ride
        management.

Now, "do unto others as you would have do unto you", doesn't always hold
true.  Can you imagine stopping before the finish line and letting your
competition win?   Darcy Bean