feeding bermuda hay

 Can anyone tell me what other kind of hay most closely resembles
 bermuda hay, nutrient-wise?

 I feed 1/2 alfalfa 1/2 grass hay, but am doing less work with my two
 at the moment - and am thinking of decreasing the alfalfa. (I mostly
 feed it at the moment because they fuss and pout when they only get
 grass hay.) Am curious about the recent posts on bermuda hay.

 Thanks.

 Karen Callan