Trailer Loading JL

I have not commented on my session --week long-- with John Lyons..
Some comments were offered  by many on the list..
bottom line it was the best $1000 I ever spent on horse TRAINING.. not
how to ride or condition.. but getting the horse and I to work as a
team..

After that week with my young horse.. who is now a whole different
boy..
we are re- training ALL our horses..and we can see the difference..
For those who think his menthods wont work for ALL horses.. shold see
what my grey mare (Rat2-Fame) ws like last year  - I could NOT ride her
and feel safe.. and I raised her from a foal.. She is a new horse with
lots of control and going on a full cheek snaffle.. the T-Team bit is
on
the tack room wall- and is for sale.

Trailer loading  by JL  get his tape  and IF you take the time and do
it
as he shows --it is a fail safe  method.. Carols 10 yr old was always a
bad loader.. now he almost is a perfect self loader..
It takes longer and you have to go back to the begining sometimes and
IF
it does not work you did the basics wrong and rushed to fast..
His trailer loadong tape is available everywhere. get it watch it 10
times.. it will be the best $35 lesson you can get..
rr