re:electric corral question from Dorothy Beebe

I bought electric fence from Premier Fence company (319)653-7622 as
portable fencing for my horses, goats & sheep.  Highly visible, multiple
stranded.  To animals that see in shades of grey it looks like regular
woven wire, but it has a 'bite' to it if they touch it.  Several zoos use
this 'woven' electrical fence to contain primates.  Anyway, they might have
an 800 number but I don't know what it is as they live about 30 miles south
of me.  They sell step in composite posts to hold it up.  Its not cheap,
but you get what you pay for.    They also sell portable self contained
fence chargers.

Good luck!

KcA & Rose (where do you find this stuff?) & Archie (I want something I can
play with not something that 'bites' me if I pick it up in my mouth)