Help Wanted Equine Affare

Hi Riders. We are going to be setup at Equine Affare.
Carol was going to go with me. However since our son and his wife are
expecting that weekend and since it is Easter, Carol is NOT going.

So I would like to "hire" one or two riders to help "booth sit".

Duties: Relive me in the booth in the AM, lunch and PM  for about 30
minutes each time.
Man the booth when I give my presentation ( Thursday afternoon and
Sunday afternoon).
(not the best lecture slots but its better then none.)

No setup or break down help required.

WHAT YOU GET: FREE pass to all 4 days of the show. You get to attend all
the lectures.. except maybe one of John Lyons sessions.
FREE LUNCH each day. I get 2 "staff" passes so I can offer the deal to 2
riders.

You are on your own for rooms etc. The campground is across the street
and they have plenty of space I think it costs $8 per day and maybe a
discount for all 4 days.

So if there is someone in the Columbus OH area or someone who wants an
almost free trip to Equine Affare, email me back  or call.

Thanks
Roger R
vmaxept
800 655 8629