Want to Contact endurance riders in Tenn & Kent.

From: Sheree Nikstaitis
Email: zyya@c-zone.net

Hi all, I am planning a move to the Tennessee, Kentucky, or Ohio area and would like contacts within the endurance community in any of these areas - particularly the Tennessee area. I am definately bringing one of my horses, possibly two. I need to know about the local horse community, rides, etc. Any info would be helpful - Please respond to zyya@c-zone.net I will be responding there after Saturday the 4th of April. Thank you