Re: Negative Treatment Towards LD riders and horses!

In a message dated 98-03-29 18:24:09 EST, zebella@idt.net writes:

<< not everyone has the time to train, finacial resources, or
 physical ability (or for that matter, the want-to) to compete in 50+ >>

Physical ability and/or desire is one thing.  However, I take the same amount
of time to train no matter what distance I am doing.  A fit horse is a fit
horse.  As for money, the LD rides are usually only $10.00 cheaper to do.  It
takes the same amount of gas, time and food to get there and get home.  As for
training, you make time if your have to.  I also have a house, a 12.5 mile
drive to the horses and a full time job.  Also, I have 7 horses of my own and
5 boarders.  Guess who feeds, waters, cleans, etc.  I know, my roommate does
everything now, but once my knee heals that will change.