Re: Negative Treatment Towards LD riders and horses!

Merryben wrote:
> right.  I have started every single one of my juniors from age 5 to 11 and
> every except one of my horses on a 50 mile event.  The only time I rode a 25
> was because I went with someone else who wanted to ride the 25 first.  .  LD can trash a horse just as fast as a 50
> or longer...

That's great that you only want to do 50's....

I repeat.....not everyone has the time to train, finacial resources, or
physical ability (or for that matter, the want-to) to compete in 50+
milers.  If they are satisfied with themselves and theri animals, what
the heck is wrong with that????????

tracy