Re: Negative Treatment Towards LD riders and horses!

Merryben wrote:
    As for money, the LD rides are usually only $10.00 cheaper to do.

Around here, it is usually a $20-30 difference.  Gets spendy with more
than one family member competing.

 I also have a house, a 12.5 mile
> drive to the horses and a full time job.  Also, I have 7 horses of my own and
> 5 boarders.

Add a couple of kids with their own activites to be chauffered to, to
the fray <G>

I never said it was impossible, but some people don't want to make that
kind of commitment.  My question was why do some feel like they should
be made to move up?
 Can you  train for 50-100's with only say, 4 hours of training time on
Sat and Sun? ( This is an honest question!)  That's all some people I
know have time to ride.

tracy