Lactanase by Vita-Flex

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned a product called Lactanase that was listed
as protection for tying up.  No one knew much about it.  One man indicated
he had used it and a horse that had tied up once before has never tied up
since using the product--he cannot be sure why.

I asked for the manufacturer's information sheet on the product and received
it today.  Vita-Flex also sent the information sheet on CarboCharge--their
glycogen loading system.  The literature sounds great but science is not my
strength.  I would really like those of you with the chemical backgrounds to
review this material.  It may be on their website:  www.horsenet.com/vita-flex

If not, please send your snail mail address or fax number and I'll send the
information to you for evaluation and discussion.  If it really does what it
says, it would be an important breakthrough.  The literature refers to tests
in the TB and Standardbred industries--and offers additional information,
studies and references.  I'll call and get those also.

Thanks to those more scientifically inclined,

Joane