Re: Selenium testing

Just got a post from ridecamp, so I guess it is back up, even though Steph
didn't specifically say that in her post...

Wanted to alert those who have recently asked me for the address of Schering
Lab for selenium assays that I just sent in a batch and was notified by
Schering that they have discontinued running selenium and copper assays.  They
are referring us all to the Diagnostic Lab at Michigan State University.  I
have updated the information and put the MSU address in the selenium article
on my web site (at www.endurance.net/sagehill/ under the heading "Educational
Tidbits") so those of you who need it can access it.

Heidi Smith, DVM--Sagehill Arabians (Oregon)