Come back?

Steph,

Thanks for hosting this list & continuing it.  I've been a member from
the beginning and truely enjoy it <when it stays focused>!  It does take
time from riding, though. :-)

On another matter -
Well, after over 18 months of time off for healing injuries and moving
to a new state where we had to build our new farm, we are going to RIDE
again.  Mike & I will be going to the Old Dominion training ride this
Sunday as well as some riding on Friday & Saturday.

Both of our horses have 24 hr/day turn out on 16 acres, so we'll see how
they recover their conditioning after this hiatus.  I'll let you know if
the pasture potatoes are up to a LD 25 in April based on performance
this weekend.  Can a horse make it from pasture to a reasonably paced 25
in 4 weeks?  We'll see.

My goal is to resume 50's this fall - the rock climbing kind that we
have in Virginia!  (Ft. Valley 50/100/150)

We're baaaackkk!

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV