Re: Uh-oh! Time to confess ;^)

Hi Karen!!

> I think I'm gonna get in trouble here.  I think what happened is that you
> got me mixed up with my friend that rides an Appy that I used to ride with
> a lot.
Whoops!! my bad.  I must have confused you with someone, for some reason,
I thought Weaver was an Appy and your other horse was an Arab.  Beg your
pardon:-))  oh well, that's what happens when you ahve spots on the brain
and in front of the eyes all the time.

 Anyway, I never actually corrected ya for thinking that cuz I
> figured it didn't hurt anything....please don't discriminate against my
> poor horse, but alas, I must confess...he is an Arab.  I could paint him up
> tho...at the ride this weekend everybody thought he was a Mustang because
> of his freeze markings.  He is usually fairly comatose, doesn't generally
> hold his tail up and isn't the snorty prancy type...that combined with his
> sturdy (husband calls him "ample") build makes a lot of people question
> what he is.
Nah, a horse that is as good as he is...I would never
discriminate...besides Coujur is an A-Rab and I'm loving riding him.  He's
a Fadjur G.son or something.  Pure, but unregistered.  I love Arabians
too, just have a special fondness for those spots!!:-)

> Actually, yes, the artist that made the skull was at the ride and when it
> was presented to me she explained the significance of it and what the
> symbols and little doo-wahs on it mean.  It's supposed to be a good omen
That's great!!!  What a great prize to win.  I like winning stuff like
that, lots of time and thought into it.

take care

samm