Re: Heart murmurs - Day of Reckoning is tomorrow

Becky's first Hall of Fame horse, Khazen had a heart murmur.  This heart
souded like Thump, thump, shoosh, thump, thump, shoosh.  It didn't slow him
down.  I also had a horse with a heart murmur.  I think it matters alot
whether it is systolic or diastolic but I don't know which is bad.  I bet
Heidi knows though....Maryben