Heart murmurs - Day of Reckoning is tomorrow

Our stallion, who has had endocarditis diagnosed in December, is having his
second cardiac scan done tomorrow. I can hear the murmur still, yet his legs
are nearly normal an the murmur IS different - not as pronounced, and the
systolic and diastolic movements can now be heard with distinction. The
question is -
how many of you have ridden or are riding a horse with a diagnosed murmur?
have you had any problems? Any vet recommendations on it/ What distance do you
ride?

sal has 3 great loves in his life - making little horses, going down the trail
and eating - and not necessarily in that order. I hate to think thta he will
never compete again and I would like to hear from anyone who has either HAD
this endocarditis diagnosed and/or competed a horse with a murmur.

Thank you so much - and Sal thanks you!
sandy