Re: educating pleasure riders

Hi Marie

I wrote:>> I thought, next on the agenda is
>>ways to improve the pleasure riders but we can't do much about them,
>>can we? Except infiltrate them and lure them into distance riding

That part was really tongue in cheek. I need to throw a :-) in there when I
do that, huh. Sorry for the confusion.
My husband is a saddlemaker and teamroper who used to work at a large
western store (propagandized the people who came in and saw the endurance
saddle he made me) - his uncle founded one of the local saddle clubs. I
ride
regularly with saddle club members. I hung out with the dressage bunch and
friend is pres of MO Equine Council. Everywhere I go that's horserelated,
my enduro horse goes with me.

It was worth being somewhat misunderstood to get your response tho! That
was marvelous! You are right about promoting our sport...

Thank you!

Cathy (who really needs to lurk more and ride more...)