Re: tying in a trailer

One time I didn't tie my horse in the trailer... I have a 2 horse slant
load... he came out with a cut on his head... the nearest I could figure as to
what happened is that when I started off after being stopped at a stoplight...
he must have  had his head down and wacked it trying to catch his balance when
the rig started to move again... I remember hearing a bang and feel a large
movement in the trailer at that time... so, now... I always tie.. and use a
quick release knot...
Patti  & her 5 horses...