Re: Horse Camps In Utah

Sorry, I posted wrong link earlier:

Check out my website:  http://runningbear.com/h-link-2 (or just click
on Equine links on contents page).  Scroll down to horse and mule trails...lots
of places to go... or the url is:http://www.willowtree.com You can camp ANYWHERE on BLM land.  I did, and the next day
rode the Needles district of Canyonlands park (prior $5.00 permit required-check
in  park office).  I LOVE riding Utah..the backcountry trail riders have a great
network of trails.   There is a trail from north to south (someone help me
remember the name)...the Outlaw Ride uses some of it...spectacular!!!!  I could
spend the rest of my life riding Utah!!!

Teddy

begin:          vcard
fn:             Teddy Lancaster
n:              Lancaster;Teddy
org:            RUNNING BEAR FARM, INC.
email;internet: Teddy@runningbear.com
title:          President
note:           "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want  to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln    "Our government has no character"
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard