Re: New generation

In a message dated 98-03-22 00:53:45 EST, mkgehrin@n-jcenter.com writes:

<< I'm wondering what types of ponies
 tend to be friendly, bomb-proof and trail hardy.  >>

There are gems and rejects in every breed.  Look for an individual, not a
breed.  For small children, I strongly suggest looking for a pony that has
already raised a set or two of kids and been outgrown.  Preferably one from a
horsey family, so that it has been expected to behave like a normal horse, and
not be spoiled by the kids.  I have met some real good ones over the years, of
various breeds.

Heidi