Re: Tying in Trailers

In a message dated 98-03-21 23:44:49 EST, cadair@prodigy.net writes:

<< Surely I am not the only one who ties some and not ties others? Or am I?

As much of a proponent as I am of tying, there is always the exception.  As I
mentioned, I haul foals loose in stock trailers with their mothers.  Have also
hauled "wild" horses loose when it was a matter of running them into the
trailer from a crowding lane and taking one's life in one's hands to even GET
a halter on.  There can sometimes be circumstances that outweigh the reasons.

Heidi