Re: Sore withers

    Kris. we just had the chiropracter out and the doctor palpated my
husband's horse and found him to be sore in the wither area.  He was out
in the vertebrae there and after the adjustment, he is no longer sore.
We ruled out saddle fit and was rechecked this week.  No soreness.
    This may or may not be the case with your horse but something to
consider.
Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman