Fossil 55 Award, BioThane, saddle

I will be at the Land of the Neversweats this weekend.  The Fossil 55 Award
will be given to the highest placing finisher age 55 or over.  (Details on
my web page).  I will also have our line of BioThane and leather endurance
tack, along with our new endurance saddle, The Journey Competitor.  You are
welcome to come by and try tack on, or ride the saddle on your horse or
just visit. Hope to see you there.

Gail Hought
hought@humboldt1.com

http://www.hought.com